PHP5 Web Developer
Generation Y is a rapidly growing Interactive Agency, based in Athens, Greece with global projects. We are dedicated to building custom and complex web applications, using PHP5 technology.
This position offers fantastic career progression, and is an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional PHP5 web developer with impeccable interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful applicant, should have an outstanding academic track record and previous web development experience. The position is part of an expansion and will lead to significant opportunities in both career advancement and skill development. The role involves working on high profile projects (both large scale and medium scale) based on the latest cutting edge technology.
The ideal candidate should strive for perfection and to be constantly updated in new technologies and techniques. Furthermore, a proven experience of working in the technical/development team of a web-based business is considered a plus.
A relaxed working atmosphere is provided.
- At least 2 years’ experience programming in PHP5 (object-oriented) in a professional environment
- Strong background in object-oriented programming
- Solid leadership, communication, and teamwork skills
- Deep familiarity and understanding with Linux/Unix environments
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS; HTML5 and CSS 3 preferred
- PHP5 candidates should have experience with PHP frameworks and MVC architecture (preferably CakePHP or Symphony)
- Advanced relational database design experience, including advanced knowledge of MySQL 5
- Strong knowledge of version control systems, especially Git
- Experience of advanced concepts as NoSQL data stores (MongoDB), memcached, Redis, or similar in high-availability applications is a strong plus.
- Complete project lifecycle experience
- Positive, can do attitude
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org