PHP / Ruby on Rails Senior Developer
Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece.We are dedicated to building custom and complex web applications, using Ruby on Rails technology, as well as PHP.
We are looking for the right developer whom cannot only bring their coding skills to the table, but also their knowledge of design and integration. We are open to junior level developers, but prefer an intermediate to senior level person.
What we're looking for in you:
- 2+ years working with Ruby or PHP (object-oriented) using MVC frameworks (preferably Ruby on Rails).
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS; HTML5 and CSS 3 is a plus.
- Relational database experience, including advanced knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Deep familiarity and understanding with Linux/Unix environments.
- Solid leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
Awesome if you have experience with:
- Version control systems, especially Git.
- Experience of advanced concepts as NoSQL data stores (MongoDB), Redis or similar.
- Experience with test-driven development; knowledge of RSpec preferred.
- Complete project lifecycle experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Those interested can send their resumes with a recent photo attached to the following e-mail : email@example.com