Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks, Office Support.
- Performs administrative and office support activities including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks.
- Handles incoming calls and may operate a switchboard
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers
- Receiving and directing visitors,
- Manages the company’s lobby area.
- University or College Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Equivalent work experience 2-4 years of Professional experience in Administration,
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language both written & spoken
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines,
- Strong administration, organizational skills and teamwork skills.
What we offer
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- Personalised working station
- Continuous training
- Free tickets to seminars
- Possible trips around Greece or Europe
- Free coffee
- Lunch (Optional)
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
Those interested can send their resumes with a recent photo attached to the following e-mail : email@example.com